Im coming back...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

~*LuvMyKribs*~

AC Members
Nov 15, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
www.aquaticescapes.ca
After my hiatus over there in the cichlid section i'm coming back to the planted tank! Of course my inspiration this time was Amano's tanks, ive been reading his articles in TFH magazine and cant seem to get enough. Setting up a 30 gallon planted. So far i've got Laterite substrate, aquaclear 200, heater, and 2 flourescent tube lights. Im not sure which lighting will be best.... for my last planted tank i used those hagen "Flora-Glo" lights made for plants. Are the Coralife ones better? I didnt really like the light the Hagen ones cast, it was kinda yellow. I'll also be adding a CO2 injector.

See yah around :p
:hi:
-Diana

phanmc

AC Members
Jun 24, 2004
Visit site
Don't worry about the fancy names and the kelvin rating of the bulbs. As long as the wattage is sufficient it'll benefit the plants, so buy what looks nice to you.

Smoke

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
DC
?

You have alot of tanks, must have cost alot. They look nice. Is that a upside down coconut in your 10 gal Krib breeding tank? :OT: Not exactly a smiley face is it? :beat: -Even though you probably already bought the light, compact flos work much better for plants, but....... you already new that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store