The universe is watching us!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
I found some more on the same website that look strange...

I zoomed in and adjusted brightness and contrast, with sharpening -- only.

This one looks like "head and shoulders" peaking out of a cloud...

A different one... Two large eyes and small mouth, very visable...

The next pic here shows what looks like a 'face' (2 large eyes) on the bottom left, and a wispy evil looking creature on the right. This one takes the name "Evil Breath"...

This image was cropped.

:eek:

Last edited:

flyingfish

time to play!
Dec 26, 2004
LOL, I'm glad you guys can appreciate these too. Joe, you picked out some of my favorites. I originally thought that top picture looked like a giant keyhole. Maybe that's the door to the Giant's house? I hadn't noticed that middle one before - is that in a nebula? I also noticed that quite a few of the nebula that are considered "light ripples" (the ones where pulses of light move through dust) look like your shapes from the tether experiment and the Dropa stones too. ;) :hi:

P.S. The Matrix Nebula that's linked at the beginning of this thread is visible with binoculars as a green cloud and can be resolved with a standard telescope. And it actually is a tunnel shape pointed right at Earth. :dance:
I plan to find it if the rain ever stops. It's supposed to rain all week. :rolleyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store