Grrrr! I'm 0 for 2 on Royal Grammas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BBN

Braves on the Warpath
Apr 3, 2003
Marion, Illinois
Visit site
:mad2:

Tried in August. Died two days later. Tried Tuesday. Found dead this morning. My tank numbers are A-OK. I have 3 Chromises and a Clown thriving. Not to mention various inverts and some coral doing great. Are Grammas just hard to keep(despite what books say) or am I just having a run of bad luck? :sad: :eek:

*edit*
I know he wasn't murdered because he never left his little cave. He hid and came out a few inches on occasion the last couple of days.

BBN

Braves on the Warpath
Apr 3, 2003
Marion, Illinois
Visit site
that sucks. :( I'm assuming it's because clowns are mean little turds? My goal is to set up a nice community reef. If the clown messes that up then I probably should send him packing although I am eyeing a 35 gallon hex I saw in the classiifieds that would make a nice little nano for him.

mysis

AC Members
Oct 4, 2005
if you wanted a community why did you get a royal gramma??? they always nip fins of other fish.

mysis

AC Members
Oct 4, 2005
believe me there not, they generally harass other fish nipping fins etc. if a fish get introduced that looks remotely similar to them, they will attack it more and most likely kill it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store