Java Moss for you- returning the favor.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mvigor

Aquarium Hobbyist
Mar 24, 2005
Lunchlady land
www.vigorfamily.com
Been hearing about Java Moss? Can't find it locally? Would you be satisfied with just a tiny amount to start you off with?

If you answered Yes, No, Yes, then I've got a deal for you.

The first 3 or 4 people who PM me saying that they want a few healthy starter strands of Java Moss (with mailing address) will receive some plant in a little plastic bag in an envelope. No charge.

A kind member here got me started with Java Moss and I'd like to return the favor. Hopefully I'll do this every once in a while.

P.S. It goes without saying, but please save it for someone who really can't buy it locally. :duh: Also, if you're outside the U.S. you're out of luck. The plant would probably die in the mail anyway.

Last edited:

kveeti

Easily amused
Jun 12, 2002
Winnipeg, MB
mvigor said:
Also, if you're outside the U.S. you're out of luck. The plant would probably die in the mail anyway.
No, it wouldn't. Stuck in damp paper towels/newspapers in a couple ziplock bags, it will be fine for a couple weeks... Not that I know this ;) because plants can't be sent over the border without a permit (at least Canada Customs rules).

shady3210

AC Members
Aug 31, 2005
Your mail box is full :duh: but I would really like some have been looking for it for awhile. :)

webbie

AC Members
May 21, 2005
Darn, I guess im too late. If you send out free moss again may I be the first on the list to recieve? I have been searching for this stuff for a a few months now and none of the pets stores in my area even know what it is. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store