Random tank pics :D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Blinky

Gone
Jun 22, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
My hubby and I decided to take some random shots of the tank tonight, thought I'd share them with everyone :D

FTS:

Closer view:

Odd angle:

The cleaner shrimp has officially set up a 'cleaning station' under the overhang:

Clown goby snuggling up to his new best bud (you can also see the little hitchhiker, it's slowly getting better):

I rescued a few of these polyps from a group of brown zoas that were suffocating them. Ironically, one brown/orange polyp has appeared in their midst:

A pic of an astraea and a turbo- they came in with the astraeas, but I have no idea what species they are:

Last but certainly not least, the new pink wall hammer. It's still very retracted, but it hasn't been much more than 24h since I introduced it to the tank:

tonytwist007

AC Members
Jul 13, 2005
Very nice and clean. Thanks for sharing.

wannabefishguru

learning to be the best
blinky

i would have to nominate your tank for best nano for the year 2005 because i have kept up with your thread and know how long and hard you have worked on it. the only thing that makes it even better if not cheating alittle is your discount you get.

excellent setup i must say, any new ideas maybe for lets say a plantes saltwater tank,hmmmm i have never seen that b4. do they exist?

well any anyways great job and good luck, unfortunatly lack of money killed my hobby so now im back to FW and dreaming up new schemes.

Blinky

Gone
Jun 22, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
LOL thanks! Honestly the 'discount' I get at work isn't much, our SW stuff isn't marked up nearly as much as FW stock so I'm lucky if I get $5 off a fish or coral. The new hammer came from Big Al's, I paid full price - it hurt, but I absolutely couldn't leave without it; it appears I have a weakness for pink coral :D
Sorry you're out of the hobby for now wbfg, that's lousy to hear. There's a lot you can do with FW for now, and I hope you're saving your pennies so you can get back into marines in the future :)

Blinky

Gone
Jun 22, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
wbfg - not to take the thread off track, but yes I use CO2 on my 65g. I use Excel on the others. Check out the planted forum here as well as www.aquaticplantcentral.com, www.plantedtank.com and www.plantgeek.net, you'll find loads of info there :)

Dave - we're totally on the same page, that's EXACTLY what I was saying to my husband yesterday! The wallet is pretty empty ATM, so now we'll see how things fill in and not add anything else for a while :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store