Free tangs to good home in Los Angeles area

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SugarShane

Registered Member
Nov 8, 2005
Hello all,

I have a 100 gal. saltwater aquarium w/ 2 Tangs and unfortunately with my increasing business schedule have no time to care for them anymore (at least properly).
One is a Regal and the other is a Yellow. I have had both Tangs for almost 3 years now and they have become quite close to one another. They never leave each others side. I would take them to the LFS but I know they would be sold seperately and I would hate to see that happen.
Both are medium size (approx. 3" in length) and are very healthy.
I will only give them to someone who knows what their doing when it comes to saltwater aquariums. I can also throw in a few turbo snails and a coral banded shrimp.
Again, I just want the best for these guys...Money is not the issue (If you plan on wanting to put them in anything smaller than a 100 gal. dont bother replying or emailing me...They have been in my tank for most of their lives and putting them in something smaller would be wrong)
Anyone interested please contact me... This is for local pick-up only. I am in Riverside County, California.
Thank you

jin2jy

AC Members
Nov 1, 2005
hi
i am interested in your tangs if you still have'em.
i'll promise to take good care of them too.
please reply

jin2jy

AC Members
Nov 1, 2005
im located in orange county, fullerton.
i hab two tanks one 125g (going to be my pred tank im settin up)
second 110g (my dad's but he only has 2 angels in there)
tangs would go in the 110 g
thanks in advance~

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store