free guppy fry

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiLangeL181

some people do drugs, I do guppys!
Nov 4, 2005
Michigan
I have LOTS of guppy fry Im trying to find homes for ASAP! they are about 2 weeks old as of nov 19th, an inch long, dont have much color yet, and are free to good homes. please pick them up as I will not ship them, but if you are nearby I can drop them off. I am at michigan state university (east lansing, mi).

thanks in advance everyone for your interest!
Laura

Marala

Where's Nemo?
May 2, 2005
College Station, TX
Well if you were willing to ship them I would take them!

LiLangeL181

Nov 4, 2005
Michigan
Ive never shipped fish before, and I would be worried about them dying or the bag breaking.

LiLangeL181

Nov 4, 2005
Michigan
*desperation*

please please please someone take them! My fry tank is WAY overstocked!!!

Marala

Where's Nemo?
May 2, 2005
College Station, TX
Why don't you ask one of the people here who has shipped fish before how to ship. I am sure they would be happy to tell you how to do it! I have lots of room and could take a whole bunch!!!

fishnfish

AC Members
Nov 21, 2005
love to have some gyppy...

I live in California. Me and a friend are trying to raise gyppies. My friend got a 100 gallons tank and I got a 10 gallon tank. If you like you can ship them to me and I'll send you back however much it cost for you to send the fish. Ps fishes can stay in a bag for over 40 hours. Just ask your fish store how to oxygenated the bag ....Would love to get some gyppies....as much as possible and as soon as possible........

LiLangeL181

Nov 4, 2005
Michigan
thanks for all the inquiries, but I found a guy who knows a person who has a friend (at least thats what it feels like) who took most of my babies for his 75 gal. mom looks preg again (still) so if she has another large batch Ill let yall know!

thanks!
Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store