Nano Cube Deluxe w/S Stand for Sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

leegina

Registered Member
Jun 18, 2005
I am selling a 12G Nano Cube Deluxe with the S Stand along with an upgraded Minijet 606 for 75.00. Everything is in good condition about the only thing negative is a cut some slots at the top where the water returns to the back of the sump area to help in skimming. The stand and everything else is in good condition. You will not really notice the slots but thought I would mention them. I prefer local pickup in Austin , Tx if anyone is interested. I dont have any pics at this time but they are not hard to get if needed. The only reason I am selling it is because I have a 60 gallon reef system that takes alot of my time and effort. email me at leethl@sbcglobal.net I do not want to ship so like I said prefer local pickup in ATX. Thanks

claytoris

AC Members
Sep 10, 2005
purchase

i would like it to make a tiny reef tank. i live in georgia though so shipping would be required. can you please find out about the shipping costs and pm me. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store