Looking for Hemianthus callitrichoides where can i get some?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tbone

AC Members
Feb 15, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
I'm looking for this but I am havng no luck. I called every fish store and none have it. I tried some auction sites and nothing. Any ideas? I really really want some. I live in vancouver Canada.

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Other than keep checking the online auction sites and asking, there isn't much you can do. I see it on aquabid from time to time.
Many times, just asking will prompt a reply by someone who has some and is willing to give/sell you some.
I'm sure you've asked at other fish/plant forums (are there others? :D )

tbone

AC Members
Feb 15, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
There is one seller in singapore. I wonder what shipping would be. I also wonder if it would make it from that far away. I don't want to pay a whole bunch of money on a dead plant. I have never ordered a plant from one of these things, I'm just worried. Has anyone tried it? with success?

phanmc

AC Members
Jun 24, 2004
Visit site
Your best bet is to check aquabid. You can also ask around on Aquaticplantcentral.com's forums in the for sale section, they usually have a few hemianthus callitrichoides experts who are more than willing to sell some.

Shipping from Singapore to the US is $40+, and there's no guarantee it will pass customs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store