Finally got my tattoo (metallica, pics inside)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Nov 15, 2004
So I finally got the tattoo I been wanting for about 4 years. The first one is in relation to my arm and body (size-wise)

The second one is more of a close up. I'll get a detailed pic tomorrow (thats not off of my camera phone)

This is what it is: The metallica ninja star

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
cool Tatt .. i like tattoos .. i have 4 of them .. first was a stupid home made one .. u know they kind when u r 14 and stupid .. :huh: oh well ..lol.. then the second is of a blue jay on my arm .. then my daughters name on my chest in a ribbon with a flower.. then i got a Pegasus on my back shoulder .. but i want to get my dog Diesel ..the one that just passed away 4 months ago i want hm on the other shoulder .. but have to find someone that does awesome work .. but i will get it ..and i have one body pierceing.. wont say were.. :p: .. but wouldnt mind one or 2 more..
all of my tatts are over 20 yrs old..

Marn

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
OUCH!!! that looks like it hurts!! I mean..niiicceee......
(ow..ow..ow...I'm never getting a tattooo...)

Take care of it so you don't get an infection. :eek:
And hope you got it from someone who uses sterile needles and dyes..

ksimmo1

AC Members
Aug 28, 2005
Baltimore, MD
Becareful, tattoos become very addicitive. I have a tribal piece that I designed that runs from the tip of my shoulder down to my elbow and it has taken all the self control that I have not to turn it into a full sleeve.

Just wait, that thing is going to itch soooo bad, just make sure you have a lot of WATER based lotion because believe me, it helps.

Last edited:

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
Sub, it looks AWESOME!!!!

that was the right choice....:cool:

lokisbuddy

keeper of violent fishys
Nov 18, 2005
oscoda
nice tat sublime i am a big metallica fan(mostly the old school stuff)
ive got 27 tats i just wish i would have waited because about 10 are really stupid prison tattoos:(

Nov 15, 2004
nursie said:
Take care of it so you don't get an infection. :eek:
And hope you got it from someone who uses sterile needles and dyes..

Would I expect any other advice from you? :D

I been doing all the upkeep and care he told me, plus I read up exactly what to do on an official website. The total was 150 bucks and it took a little over an hour. I'll probably go back in three weeks so that he could fill in the gaps and stuff after it heals up. I have a feeling this won't be my last :eek:

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Nice tatoo dude. . .

I was thinking of getting one, but I wouldn't know what to get, I don't want to get something I'll regret having 20 ytears from now. . . you know?

I did get my nipple pierced once, (was watching a guns n roses concert on TV, and a buddy of mine and I got the itch to get it done)...

I might go for one one day though . .. We'll see. . .

In any case, congratz man, it's a nice one. . . .

Owens187

AC Members
Oct 22, 2005
California
overall decent work!! theres a few blank "blowouts" that need to be filled in, but can be fixed easily!! (sorry to be critical, im a tattoo artist) but congrats man!! is it your first peice??

Nov 15, 2004
Yeah, I noticed those spots, but he said to come back in 3 weeks if there are any spots to be filled in, free of charge. I'll take him up on that since there are a few spots I'd like darker and a few spots to be filled in. It's my first one, but probably won't be my last LOL :eek:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store