4 aquariums for sale-Cincinnati

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tel0004

Lost in Translation
Sep 7, 2004
Cincinnati, Ohio
Im too busy with work and school, so Im selling all my aquariums. Heres the details

They are 4 aquariums, all on double stands, so the 4 sit next to each other

1st aquarium-29 gallons
visatherm heater
penguin 330

2nd aqurium-20 gallons
top fin 30 filter
heater

4rd aquarium-30 gallons
visatherm stelth heater
penguin 200

4rd aquarium-30 gallons
visatherm stelth
penguin 200
coralife lunar aquarlight, 192 watts
1 actnic bulb, 1 standard CF
all glass top

Also included is two stands, a python (25 foot), hydrometer, random food, nets, a book on cichlids, power strips, and a light timer, driftwood, fake aquarium plantsand other radom stuff I have laying around. One of the 30 gallon aquairums does have some lime deposits on the outside (not sure if that is what it is), Its somewhat noticable, but not bad, it may be able to be cleaned off, but im not sure. Here is an old picture before I set up the two 30 gallon tanks to give you an idea of what it looked like. Im asking 200 for everything, OBO. I drive a civic, so I cant deliver far, but I could rent a truck at home depot and deliver it within 30 minutes for 20 bucks, or you can pick it up. I live about 5 minutes from Kings Island, 20 minutes north of Cincinnati, Ohio.

sardesign

AC Members
Sep 28, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Will you ship? Those are small tanks and can be shipped easily.

tel0004

Lost in Translation
Sep 7, 2004
Cincinnati, Ohio
I could, but shipping would be 100 minimum. I also have texas holy rock, some african cichlid sand, and crushed coral, but shipping those would be expensive as well.

tel0004

Lost in Translation
Sep 7, 2004
Cincinnati, Ohio
Heres the pics

Sorry for the low quality, all I have is a camera phone, but it should give you an iidea.

mstein

AC Members
Nov 22, 2005
29 gallon

I am interested in the 29. Any way to price that alone or sell it with the matching tank with the stand?

Let me know. I am in southern, IN.

tel0004

Lost in Translation
Sep 7, 2004
Cincinnati, Ohio
I would sell the 29 gallon with the 20 gallon and the stand for 70, IF somebody would buy the two 30 gallons for 130. Whoever bough the two 30 gallon tanks would get the python as well. If nobody steps up, then ill split it, otherwise im putting it on ebay. I didnt calculate the value of live rock and texas holy rock when I put this up, so I could probably get at least 250 on ebay, but aquariacentral has been good to me, so I want to return the favor.

mstein

AC Members
Nov 22, 2005
29 and 30

What is the current set-up of the 29 and 30 (salt/fresh)? How old are they? I am mainly interested in the 29 for a nano salt water and the 20 for a future frag tank. If you decide you want to get rid of those two, I believe I would come get them as soon as I can.

Just let me know. I also have a couple of other ideas to help you move your live rock if interested...inmy opinion, better than ebay.

Thanks!

Matt

sardesign

AC Members
Sep 28, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Can you give me your zip code? I want to find a good rate for shipping. I may be able to use my company's corporate rate. I would want the tank that no one wants :) as long as it's not scratched or cracked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store