wtb :snakeheads

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick5874

125 gl cobra snakehead
Dec 2, 2002
md
Visit site
Im looking for some snakeheads , if you have any available please send me some info on them and how much !
Pics would be greatly appreciated

thanks
patrick

MoJo

AC Members
Sep 2, 1998
Dallas, PA
www.aquamojo.com
You might check out The Shark Aquarium in new Jersey. He has a large selection of predatory fish. If that doesn't work try Predatory Fish.Net and check out their buy/sell board. There seems to be more of that type fish sold their. Good luck.

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
snakeheads are illegal to sell now.......... stores cant legally sell them any longer.

fish_freak

Retired Mod
Feb 15, 2002
Great Barrington, MA
Last I heard as long as snakeheads where in this country then they can be bought or sold. The only regulation on them that I was last aware of was that they are no longer aloud to be imported into this country. There may have been legislation scince then passed but I havent heard of any.

Patrick if you want to make a long trip there is an LFS in CT that has 2 for sale right now.

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
ask Jen or that other guy if they can sell the snakeheads ;)

Shes "giving them away".

The price for them isnt listed on the tank either.

patrick5874

125 gl cobra snakehead
Dec 2, 2002
md
Visit site
Snakeheads are LEGAL and LOVEABLE !

as long as the snakeheads are in the US , They are legal to sell or trade. It is illegal to bring new snakeheads into the country !

just a little education for those of you who are unaware of the new law !

thanks patrick

MoJo

AC Members
Sep 2, 1998
Dallas, PA
www.aquamojo.com
Slip you might be right there pal. I just spoke to a guy over on Pred Net who said he thought so as well. I'll be dipped. That happened fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store