Probable Tankmates for my 90 gallon? Responses welcomed!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lo Vulpinus

AC Members
Nov 3, 2005
ATL
www.arches.uga.edu
Hiya,

I made a post about this earlier but have since revised my idea of what to stock a bit. This is for a 90 gallon FO tank.

Longose Hawkfish

Foxface Rabbitfish

A pair of False Percula Oscellaris Clownfish

3-5 Green Chromis Damsels

Royal Gramma

Canthigaster Puffer, probably blue spotted (they only grow to about 4 inches or so)

Greenbird Wrasse

Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish

I'd also like to keep some inverts such as...

maybe a cleaner shrimp
pom pom crab
some hermit crabs
and maybe a docile crab or two like a porcelain crab

Do you think these guys would survive with the list of fish above?

I've heard that some wrasse can be problematic here, but several ppl have informed me that the green bird would be fine with shrimp and crabs.

I'm not worried about the slow moving dwarf lion as his mouth shouldn't get large enough to bother my other fish and I guess the inverts as well.

I'd think the only other caution would be on the puffer who may make occasional meals out of the small crabs.

with a 15-40 gallon sump (still not sure how large it is going to be) Does everybody think my overall volume should be fine to support this load?

Aaaaaaaanyway, please let me know what you think, thanks.

wastememphis

AC Members
Sep 6, 2003
Buffalo, New York
www.peccaviparty.com
with the two predators (lion and puffer) I bet you could have a problem with the clean up crew... I'm not sure on the adult size on all the fish but I'd say that would be a pretty full tank. I know the rabbit gets almost too big for your tank... theres a 8-10 inch one at my lfs right now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store