FS: Glass tops

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sardesign

AC Members
Sep 28, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I have two glass tops for sale (if you call it that).

They are 16" wide. One is 18" long and the other is 16" long. They are hinged and in perfect condition. I will clean off the calcium deposits (curse my hard water) before shipping them. I will pack them carefully.

I'm only looking for $5 each. If you absolutely need a glass top but can't afford one (really can't) then just PM me and they can be yours (shipping is not included).

:)

PS

I also have two 30" by 12" glass tops. $10 each not including shipping.

All glass tops are in perfect condition (no cracks, chips, or scratches)

Last edited:

sardesign

AC Members
Sep 28, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
You will need to list your dimensions for the tank. Most 10 gallon tanks are only 24" x 12" so these tops won't fit. My other two 30" x 12" tops are standard sizes for 29 gallon standard and 20 gallon long tanks. They may fit other tanks depending on intermediate support bay sizes.

Just measure the distance between supports (or tank edges) and that will tell you if it fits.

If you really want them and have the capability to cut glass... then you can do anything you want with them :)

Shipping would depend on Zip code. List that and I can check UPS, USPS, Fedex, and DHL to find the cheapest.

sardesign

AC Members
Sep 28, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
still available

mrsdorothy

AC Members
Feb 22, 2003
Mississippi
Visit site
10g tanks are only 20" long. I have a 29g that I am giving to a friend. It needs a glass top. Let me know how much shipping would be to 38611. I will have to send you a postal money order, so pm me your address.
Thanks,
Dorothy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store