black convicts for sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

claytoris

AC Members
Sep 10, 2005
i have about 100 black convicts that are just getting big enough to sell. I want $2.00 a piece for them. i will have to find out about shipping. if you buy 10 or more it will be cheaper

Vitaliy

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
I am sorry but no person in their right mind will ever pay for Convicts! People give them away all the time, considering how much Convicts breed – it is hard to give them away for free!

oscar119

AC Members
Sep 14, 2005
Vitaliy said:
I am sorry but no person in their right mind will ever pay for Convicts! People give them away all the time, considering how much Convicts breed – it is hard to give them away for free!

Agreed, and I don't know anyone who knows that fish who would want 10 of them.. Try selling them to your local lfs for a certain price for all of them.

hende

AC Members
Nov 24, 2005
Utah
my lfs sell them chaper than gold fish gold fish are five for a buck and cons are 10 for a buck

chevo

AC Members
Dec 5, 2005
portland rx
hi i would like to take like 50 of you hands ill pay shipping to zip 78374 let me no if you want to do it or not thanks. and for you info ihave a 100g new tank i just got so they will have a good home thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store