were to buy peacock bass?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

g_morin

AC Members
Nov 26, 2005
looking to shop online because were i live the variety sucks for fish and they never get the kind i want in ever! so i am looking for 2 fish more towards the peacock bass but i want either
1. peacock bass
2. african tiger fish

were to these help please

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
Stupid question...

Do you flood your house? Peacock bass need a monster tank to live comfortably...

ghinksmon

AC Members
Aug 30, 2005
Northern NJ
graphic,

Don't think it was stupid. I'm regularly astounded by the number of people that knowingly buy "tank busters" and put them in average aquariums. Perhaps g morn does have a few thousand gallons as a few on this site do. But the vast majority of those fish aren't cared for. In NJ, my closest lfs sells a lot of these fish, but it's profitable if not "right".

g_morin

AC Members
Nov 26, 2005
i love how you guys over due everything! I asked a simple question im full aware about the history and the living conditions of these fish otherwise i wouldnt get them. you dont need to flood your house to have them youdo need a large tank eventually! for about a year they will do in a normal house tank obviously not a 10gallon buta large tank. but thank you for the sites a have already purchased two of them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store