Free Substrate!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GVR-4579

AC Members
Sep 18, 2005
Lakeville, MN
If anyone is interested in some neon colored gravel, I have enuf of it to probly do a 55 gal tank, it is all colors mixed together. I have no history on it, i have aquired it along with tanks over years and finally decided to get rid of it on way or another.

I just thought i would offer it to anyone who might like it before i throw it out.

I am in lakeville, MN. Free to whoever wants to either pick up, pay for shipping, or meet somewhere close to my house.

Thanks, Erik

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
GVR-4579 said:
If anyone is interested in some neon colored gravel, I have enuf of it to probly do a 55 gal tank, it is all colors mixed together. I have no history on it, i have aquired it along with tanks over years and finally decided to get rid of it on way or another.

I just thought i would offer it to anyone who might like it before i throw it out.

I am in lakeville, MN. Free to whoever wants to either pick up, pay for shipping, or meet somewhere close to my house.

Thanks, Erik
Hey Lakeville MN I know where that is at.. thats a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store