Take a plant, Leave a Plant.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fish_freak

Retired Mod
Feb 15, 2002
Great Barrington, MA
OK, I just deleted most of the old posts on this thread as it was getting quite long and hard to sift through.

This will be the new rules for take a plant, leave a plant.
Lots of people ask if they can just take a plant as they may just be starting out or may not have anything that is that well grown as of yet. I know a lot of people with heavily planted tanks dont want anything else and wind up throwing trimmings away because they have to many so I am going to create a new sticky in the Wanted Section for members who would like plants to get there tank started and for members who have to many plants and would like to share them for free with other members. Here is the link to the new thread.
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81986

The shiping will be up to the parties involved but it would be assumed that if someone is giveing you a plant that you would pay for shiping.

Contact about the plants listed should be made through PM from now on to help keep the thread clean.

Last but not least I will periodicly be deleteing posts to help keep the clutter down and the availibility of plants current. If you get rid of what you posted or received something you wanted and no longer need your post on here PM me with the URL and I will delete it for you. I hope to keep the posts to around a 2 month old limit. Also if you post a list that you will always have available let me know and I wont get rid of it.

Happy Tradeing

Last edited:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Looking for :

Cryptocoryne retrospiralis

Have to trade:

Hygro Ceylon and Sunset
Cabomba
Myriophyllum mattogrossense
HYDROCOTYLE LEUCOCEPHALA-- (Brazillian Pennywort)
some type of rotala, narrow leaf and has red and green leaves

Gatorguy

AC Members
Jul 31, 2006
Central Fl
Have: Phyllanthus Fluitans floating plant.

Wanted: Java Fern or something else cool.

Let me know if you want some of this Phyllanthus Fluitans.

180gz71

AC Members
Mar 5, 2007
chain sword and red melon

I have about 20-25 (i believe) pygmy chain swords, a medium sized melon sword, and a stem of ludwigia. If anyone wants let me know.:bday:

180gz71

AC Members
Mar 5, 2007
I have about 20-25 (i believe) pygmy chain swords, a medium sized melon sword, and a stem of ludwigia. If anyone wants let me know.:bday:
Dont worry bout shipping, i just dont want to throw anymore plants away, I know someone can use them. I will pay shipping, but wont ship till earliest monday 03/26/07.

chaibill

AC Members
Apr 28, 2006
Long Island NY USA

180gz71

AC Members
Mar 5, 2007
Dont worry bout shipping, i just dont want to throw anymore plants away, I know someone can use them. I will pay shipping, but wont ship till earliest monday 03/26/07.
Aright, its gone for now. Will back with more very soon!:bday:

Signus

Aquarist, not Aquarius
Oct 17, 2004
Gainesville, Florida
I have java fern, java moss, and temple plants in excess.

I'm looking for dwarf hair grass, and SE Asian varieties of plants legal in FL.
notable species:
Crinum thaianum
Rotala sp.

Please pm me!

-I use paypal for shipping and/or paying for shipping. :)

Last edited:

chaibill

AC Members
Apr 28, 2006
Long Island NY USA
I have java fern, java moss, and temple plants in excess.

I'm looking for dwarf hair grass, and SE Asian varieties of plants legal in FL.
notable species:
Crinum thaianum
Rotala sp.

Please pm me!

-I use paypal for shipping and/or paying for shipping. :)
are you giving away i will take some in NY 11901

wolf13

AC Members
Mar 13, 2007
I would love some South american plants to get started with besides amazon swords (trying to do a biotope). Pm me if you have some you would like to part with, especially looking for some suitible mid tank plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store