Large Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hez Yeux

AC Members
Dec 14, 2005
I'm looking for a large tank. 24" wide is what I'm after. Don't care too much about height and length (although 5' min length is desired).

Stand, lights, filters, heaters would be great.

I live in York PA, not far from Harrisburg. I am willing to travel up to a 1 day trip to get tank, so don't let location hold you back. Please if you have anything, let me know the specs, location, price and I'll decide if it fits within my criteria. Thanks

3mrhythm

Mix Master Murphy
Aug 28, 2005
NH
a pet store i used to work for has a 6' x 2' by 3-4' tank (acrylic) i think they still have it its used... call 603-433-7387 ask for Tom or Randy.. i think some guy broke his tank down and they bought it.. but you might be able to snag a nice tank cheap!

it might even be wider than 2' i know its atleast 6 foot long and 3-4 tall

portsmouth NH is the location

Hez Yeux

AC Members
Dec 14, 2005
still looking for 24" wide tank.
Have great offer for 18" wide but really desire the 24"

anyone?

cynthia

Registered Member
Jan 19, 2006
We have a Tenecor custom 300 gallon acrylic tank with black cabinet stand and canopy for sale. I am pretty sure that it is 24" wide. This set up has an overflow setup. No holes were drilled in this tank as the pumps and filter/media are housed inside the tank itself. We have used the tank for the last five years as a freshwater tank. We never installed the lights in the canopy and am not sure that we still have the clips...but do have the unopened bulbs.

This is a quality set up that cost over $3200. We will be downsizing when we move so must sell. Best offer. Pick up only (We live just outside Columbus, OHio.)

If you have any questions..please e-mail at cbcarson@aep.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store