Wanted: Centerpiece driftwood for a 55 gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
You're in quincy eh? I may have something for you. Let me get home tis evening and I'll post a pic. I have something I bought at a fish auction that you might like. And then the snail thing too...
Not sure what's half way between Quincy and Peoria..but Casey's are great for meeting and swaping stuff. The locals thing you are dealing...

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
Mvigor...I'd forgot..I'm sorry..Until you bumped this up..here is a pic, it's in the right side of my soon to be set up 75..only fills maybe a quarter. I decided I wanted somehting with a more verticle spread...I think.

driftwood.JPG

mvigor

Aquarium Hobbyist
Mar 24, 2005
Lunchlady land
www.vigorfamily.com
That looks about 16 inches high?

I think I'm in the same boat as you...I'm going to try to find something that's not only slightly taller than that, but basically bigger all over.

Thank you for posting the picture, and I haven't really settled on a definite no yet nursie! I wonder if you do the same thing as me. I spent most of the night browsing a catalog from Pet Solutions trying to figure out how I want this tank to look after I get it complete.

I'm actually starting to lean towards this 17" x 16" sunken pirate ship. LOL.

mow.png

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
LOL..I spend my time searching ebay for just the right piece. Found one...went for more than I wanted to pay. I did get one tho. check out ebay. I like to see what i'm getting.
the ship isn't the kind of thing I'm after, lol..your kids probably will enjoy it. When mine were little, I let them pick out tank decs..I had my share of divers and treasure chests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store