Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton---- Sale!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch28

AC Members
Dec 24, 2004
Toronto (Brampton)
Im selling of a bunch of plants in my 72 gallon to start off a saltwater reef. Im asking $180 for them all. Enough to fully fill out a 72-75 gallon tank.

Here is the link...........

http://techtastic.pricenetwork.ca/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41549&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Your basically getting........

- Two large sets of Bacopa monnieri (18 inches high eachm with many stems on them) $10 each or both for $15
- 1 set of Ludwigia $5
- 5-10 Cryptocoryne balansae (23+ inches high, and 8 inches high) Large - $10 each, small $5 each
- Microsorum pteropus 'Windeløv' grown on big rock (6 inches wide, 4 inches high!!) $25 with rock (can be seen on front left in picture)
- 4 large Cryptocoryne wendtii ''brown'' $8 each
- Another Microsorum pteropus 'Windeløv' on a rock $15 (with rock)
- Java moss on large piece of driftwood anchored down to marble plate $20 (with driftwood)
- Large tiger lotus. (20+ inches high) $20
- 2 sets of Rotala (20 inches high) $ 8 each or $12 for both
- 10-15 dwarf spiral valls (10-15 inches) $20 for all
- Two sets of Lilaeopsis brasiliensis grown on mats. $15 each, or both for $20

I need to move these guys ASAP, so i can start catching fish and selling them off too.
By the way, their are several fish for sale as well.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
are you willing to ship plants?

and having asked that..I'm not sure what that entails this time of year..I'm in central IL

Mooch28

AC Members
Dec 24, 2004
Toronto (Brampton)
nursie said:
are you willing to ship plants?

and having asked that..I'm not sure what that entails this time of year..I'm in central IL
That would be very difficult due to size of plants.

Plus, it's real cold out here, so im not sure they would survive.

Unless you can find a decent way of doing it, im open for suggestions!!

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I buy/sell on ebay, and there is a couple of ways that work well. You could have a money order/cashiers check sent to you and you cash it and then ship, or use paypal. If you don't take credit card via paypal, just money transfer it won't cost you.
You need the location of the recipient to figure how much shipping to charge.
There are people on ebay selling plants as we speak. I'm sure there is a way to do it. I have had really good luck with them too.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I just realized you are in Canada...I don't know if htey can be shipped to the US or not...darn it!

Black_Moor

Aquarium = The Anti-Prozac!
Dec 10, 2005
Seattle
nursie said:
I just realized you are in Canada...I don't know if htey can be shipped to the US or not...darn it!

Going to give a piece of advice Nursie on the Canadian thing before you try it :)

With the post 9/11 days things going to or coming from Canada via private parties is alot slower nowdays.

Every package I have sent via 3 - 5 day express have taken over 2 weeks and I imagine overnight takes awhile too.. reason being is the Postmaster told me they can hold them at the border as long as the wish, and often times it is simply to have the packages given a once over to make sure things aren't leaking, and the dogs can give them a quick over to smell for drugs and explsives.

So things could get held up, and in the winter months that doesn't spell for much luck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store