FS : 140 gallon glass 6 ft tank and accessories

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron_henderson

AC Members
Dec 1, 2005
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2337631 there's the link to all info needed. Was a SW setup but has recently been taken down and is ready to be picked up. Buyer will need to have at least 4 people to help get this heavy beast. I had 3 people and lets just say I had one helluva time getting this thing from the 13th floor apartment, down the barely large enough elevator, to my apartment, up the elevator. At least it wasn't too difficult getting it through the door way into my house. Tank has a few scratches but in good overall condition. I'm using the previous owners pics, so ya.

Rem1061

Registered Member
Jul 14, 2005
?

And you live near Houston, Texas so I can drive over tonight and pick it up ?
( If you do, I will) :thm:

Ryanwoodz

AC Members
Feb 17, 2005
Sorry, this reply isnt about purchasing your tank, but did your apartment complex give you any hassle about having an aquarium of that size... Just wondering because I to will be moving into an apartment very soon.

Thanks,

Ryan

aaron_henderson

AC Members
Dec 1, 2005
and about my complex giving me hassle, I don't even think they know about it! Just to be sure they didn't say anything we brought the tank up at about 12:00 at night so that no one would notice. I'm sure everyone in the building next to mine can see the glowing beast of a tank at night, but I'm not sure my landlord will find out til the day I move. Or when the people that live underneath me have a 1 ton rectangle of water comes crashing through their ceiling!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
aaron_henderson said:
and about my complex giving me hassle, I don't even think they know about it! Just to be sure they didn't say anything we brought the tank up at about 12:00 at night so that no one would notice. I'm sure everyone in the building next to mine can see the glowing beast of a tank at night, but I'm not sure my landlord will find out til the day I move. Or when the people that live underneath me have a 1 ton rectangle of water comes crashing through their ceiling!
Hope it's not over their bedroom :laugh: :dive:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store