clownfish luv...muskrat luv?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Swimfins

This is as good as it gets.
It looks like muskrat luv at last. I got a bargain on a 65g perfecto tank on boxing day so my reef has been moved from 3og to 65g and my little female tomato clown has finally a ccepted the little guy I introduced a couple weeks ago. I found him sleeping outside her anenome and she was, of course, comfy inside. This morning they are playing and swimming togther and she never left the anenome before today. I guess they like their brighter and bigger home. I painted the outside wall bright blue and it looks cool. Water still a bit cloudy, photos to come. :dance:

budboy

AC Members
Dec 28, 2005
nice looking fish you got there,love them very much. looking to get rid of 2 sharks my self,dont know how to post pictures but would love to show of my setup. go to Garf.org and there you will find the plans to make a nice stand cheap.

Swimfins

This is as good as it gets.
Thanks. Always interested in looking at people's setups :) so get pics soon pls.
I'm using a kitchen sideboard as a stand and its made alot better than the one on my 66g which is a Hagen tank and stand. But Garf does have some neat plans so maybe for my 100g if I ever see that day...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store