Neighbors!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hurdledude1298

AC Members
Feb 2, 2005
michigan
anyone else here have problems with your neighbors? our neighbor has cussed us out many times and sometimes with my 5 year old sister out there.. also he has called animal control twice on our dogs (barking) even though it was not our dogs... and now we think he complained about our (messy) backyard even though its clean and we had some guy taking pictures of our backyard this morning...we have filed reports about this guy

TheMightyQueenPixie

Best Invention EVER!
Apr 16, 2002
Barrie, ON. Canada
www.baycitybettas.com
Hurdledude- Take this from someone that was embattled with an alcoholic, lunatic neighbour...MOVE. I put up with this crazy woman for 3 years and got nowhere...My cars were constantly vandalised, suspicious fires started on my doorstep, my property was dammaged...I could go on, but I wont...Just pack up and move...It isnt going to get any better.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Wow..!

I'm real sorry to hear about that from both of you! Guess I got lucky on my latest move. Except, 2 homes down, the people seem to think they are still in a "3rd world country"... We have notified our HomeOwners Assoc. and did get "quick fix" and it went back to 'trashy' front yard the next week.

Why do people "choose" to live "uncivilized"??

:huh:

TheMightyQueenPixie

Best Invention EVER!
Apr 16, 2002
Barrie, ON. Canada
www.baycitybettas.com
Joe I assure you I havnt even BEGUN to tell you all the things this crazy woman and her sleazy family did... Did I mention that she would like to mow the lawn drunk at 7am in a "teddy" with nothing on underneath? Not a pretty woman either...

3 years and more in legal bills then I want to even think about..In the end it was pointless...It cost me more per hour for my lawyer to take care of things then what she made in a week...No sense in suing someone that doesnt have any money. She made a hobby out of phoning the police (atleast 3 times a week they were at my door) and trying to get the city on my back (nothing was ever substantiated)...She was a deeply distrubed person and there was simply no satisfying her...I have no idea what we ever did to her..Like NO idea...I never saw her and didnt even know her name for the first year or so.

It took me and my stubborn streak 3 years to realise this...By then I didnt even want to go home anymore...Thankgod it wasnt my dream house..I got the heck out and never regretted it.

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Move someplace where there is a decent amount of space between you and your nieghbor. That's no quarentee that there won't be problems, but at least you won't have to look at them everytime you go outside your house.

My nearest neighbor is right behind me....about 200 ft away...with plenty of trees between us. They're a nice young couple, no kids..yet..and really nice folks too. I sympothize with those who aren't so fortunate/blessed as to have good neighbors !!

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
I had someone like this across the street from my house and he just caused problems with ALL the people in our section of the street. It was easy to fix him though. Since we all own our homes on our street except for him, he was a renter. We all know the owner very well and got in contact with him about this person. He came down from Virginia and evicted him for breaking the rental agreement (pets) and causing damage to the house. This guy had damaged many of the walls and ruined the carpet. This wasn't even done out of spite. The owner just showed up for an unannounced house inspection to find this. Now this is a real nice elder couple that lives there.

"T"

Xielos

how I mine for fish?
Sep 13, 2005
I guess I've been blessed with good nieghbors all my life (one ended up being my 6th grade English teacher, she used to babysit me. Oh the embaressment). One neihgbot was a nice old man who took imaculate care of his lawn. He actualy brought over a pie. Untill that point, I always thought that kind of thing was a myth.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
themadblimper said:
Put up a nice BIG fence. :D

Make it electric.

A few land mines on the property line wouldn't hurt either.

I live in a duplex,the new neighbors were "white trash".Always calling the cops on us.They even claimed my wifes cat scratched the hood of their car and wanted $1000 for damages.It was 1 scratch all the way down to the paint ,lmao @ a cat doing that.
After the cops had come out for the 6th time that month I said to the cop,"In the 8 years I have lived here how many times have you been to my house before they moved in.His answer was never.

I talked to the landlord and told him about the numerous cop calls,the loudness at 2 AM,screaming and cursing,and us with a newborn baby trying to sleep.The landlord dillydallied for about 2 weeks and I told him,its them or me.They were gone the next day.

Other than that neighbor every other one has been great.Ann older lady lives there now and you can't even tell she is there.I'm sure with our 3 kids she can't say the same.

Other than the duplex neighbor,my other neighbors are at least 150 feet or more away.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store