300 Gallon, Stand, Sumps, Pump - Cincinnati Area

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpayers

AC Members
Oct 13, 2005
Well, I start the tank room and cutting the hole in my wall the week of January 16. If this thing isn’t gone by then I’ll just have to use it. So here is the best deal I can make on this thing. If anyone is interested please let me know…

Tank, Stand, Sumps, Mag Drive 24 all for the low low price of $1,400

300G 90x24x30 Acrylic tank with over flow
Stand is made out of 4x4s and ¾” Finish grade plywood stained dark (Mahogany)

The tank does have some surface scratches that were in the tank when I bought it. I have worked a lot of them out but some remain. Some sanding and polishing and this thing could be 100%. The overflow has 2 holes in it with 1-1/4” (I think) Bulkheads.

The stand is way, way over built. The carpenter that is consulting me on my demolition said that it is serious overkill and I could park a car on top of it with the tank.

Two acrylic sumps connected by 1.5” bulkheads and hose with two trickle filters. No media. They measure something like 30x15x15 and 24x15x15.

I’m going to start moving fish next week so I can get it ready to move to put the hole in the wall. It can be ready for the new owner sooner than that if need be.

PM, Post, or Email

Thanks,
Joe
jpayers@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store