Looking for LDA33 male near Tallahassee

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnie

Newbie forever
Jun 8, 2003
Tallahassee, FL
www.egunsellers.com
I travel to Chattanooga/Knoxville about every 6 months, and could possibly pick it up on the way there or back. My female is about 4 inches. I'm willing to pay up to $20.00 for one. Any help on finding one would be greatly appreciated!

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
There is a place called Aquatic Realm In Tallahassee there is also Panhandle pet supply across from the WCI in the harveys shopping center. they are the best. thats where I get my fish from..whats the common name for it btw?

Gunnie

Newbie forever
Jun 8, 2003
Tallahassee, FL
www.egunsellers.com
Thank you, but I have never been treated very nicely at Aquatic Realm and won't do business with them. Panhandle Pet Supply is good, but I was really looking for one from a fellow hobbyist if possible. I know it will have been loved that much more. The common name is snowball pleco, but there are more than one species given this nickname. If you have some time, try Hi-Tide Aquariums on Apalachee Pkwy. It's in a little shopping center almost right across the street from Circuit City. I think the sign over the store hasn't been changed yet though and says Fins Express. Scott is very nice and sells Omega One food if you are looking for it. There is also a pet store in Crawfordville called the Pet Stop on Crawfordville highway up near the courthouse. Tony is an african cichlid breeder and a heck of a nice guy. Those are my 2 favorite places for things that I need. I try and buy from them first.

Here's my beauty. I got her for Christmas from a fellow hobbyist. She was auctioned off at the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association Auction by a member:

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
Awsome! I am getting a Sunshine pleco (L014 and 2 Gold nuggets l-018 I think theyr numbers are.

Gunnie

Newbie forever
Jun 8, 2003
Tallahassee, FL
www.egunsellers.com
Where are you getting them from? If you want, I can see if any of our members have any available and bring it home for you.

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
Panhandle pets but if you can find them for a lesser amount Gold nugget 25.00 and sunshine 40.00 I would be greatful

Gunnie

Newbie forever
Jun 8, 2003
Tallahassee, FL
www.egunsellers.com
Yep. Panhandle has some cool plecos, but boy are they expensive! I live near Lake Jackson and that store has some bad looking tanks. I'd be cautious about buying any of their fish. The one on the southside though has great looking tanks. Ask Scott at that store on the parkway if he could order them for you and at what price. He might be able to take care of you locally. I will ask around! ;)

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
I'm by the one across from harveys near the WCI, apalachee parkway area. I am always looking for pleco's so if you find any adult Royals sunshine gold nuggets around let me know if they are under 70.00 let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store