ok, so you're bored.... try this....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pl*co

Feeds low on the food chain
Jul 18, 2004
Michigan
Hey, that's kinda fun. :) Thanks! I'm about 2 fer 20 at the moment. I think it could be addicting. :eek: You know... just one more.. just one more... :coffee2:

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
I actually started to get pretty good at it....lol...the trick is to keep your eye on the trash can......not the arrow.

LOL...I'll have to bookmark this and let the kids give it a try...surprisingly quite entertaining !! (guess I'm worse off than I though !!! :rolleyes: )

Yuri De Lima

AC Members
Nov 2, 2005
Alexandria,VA
Quite Entertaining!

This game is actually kinda fun. And no the trick is not to keept an eye on the trash can, but to first, notice the position and speed of the fan and second, to match the position of the fan and its speed to "matching spots" on the carpet. It's quite simple, I'll show you.

All you gotta do is take the speed of the fan (s), add the distance from the trash can, this being constant at all times (k), once you have that total, square it and multiply it by pie (no that's not your grandma's southern style pumpkin pie), just about 3.14.

To simplify (S+K)2* . 3.14 equals direction of paper. :read: :clap:

It's that simple. Quite a entertaining game indeed. Everything is fun with math. :D :thm:

BTW, 20 out of 20 for me. :D :dance2: :clap:

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Geesh thanks Doll....just what I need, another addiction!!! LOL.
Actually it is fun! My high score so far is 14. Just the thing to beat a bout of insomnia!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Thanks..
And bookmarked. Great sound effects too. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store