Wanted: desktop aquarium.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I'm looking for a 5 gallonish desktop aquarium, one with the hood, filter and light on it. Corner would be nice...but not manditory. Don't want much do I? :D

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
I have a reagent 5 gallon acrylic bowfront. Hood is eclipse style with filter and lighting included. I grew plants in the tank when I had it running. I offered it earlyer at $20 but got no takers.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I'm interested...I looked through old posts but don'e remember seeing that. I just decided I needed one...:D I want to put some plants in it and put it on my desk at work. Did you have a heater too? Did you have fish in it when you had going?
How much do you think to ship to central IL? And what form of payment?

lady trish

AC Members
Oct 29, 2005
michigan
You can also find them at petco.com they have a 5 gal bow front for $35.99 or a 5 gal hex for $44.99. they both have filter and hood included.

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
all my small heaters are in use so I don't have an extra for you.

when I first set up the tank I kept 4 chocolate gouramis, and 5 neon tetras in it. The aponegetons grew rather nicely, though slowly. I'd say only lower light plants would work in the tank.

I just looked at shipping with UPS and USPS, guessing 5 pound package wieght from my zip code to a zip in peoria (61602, first one found not listed as PO box) came to $12 and $10 respectively.

Given that it has been used for two and a half years or so, the light bulb has had about 6 months of use and it is a walmart special, I'll let you decide if you want it still.

My wife has a paypal account... I'll have to get her on later or tomorrow if you want to deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store