90G Tank and equipment for Sale in Central Connecticut

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirlinus

AC Members
Jan 19, 2005
Time for me to move, so I need to sell my 90 Gallon tank and the stand. (PICKUP ONLY) The tank's dimensions are 48 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 25 3/8 and has an oak finish. It still has a small amount of pink coralline algae on the back that I am trying to scrape off so, fyi, I might not be able to get all of it. The stand is black painted wood with cabinets on either side and shelves in the middle. It has normal wear and tear with a few nicks here and there...nothing too bad. I'll take:

$150 for the tank
$75 for the stand
$75 for a Prizm 90G skimmer
$150 for a 48" Coralife Lunar Aqualight 4x65W (original bulbs 6mo's old)
$10 for a 200w heater

I also have 3 large Aquaclear powerheads... I don't remember exactly which model - the big ones :) I'll sell those for $20 each.

If you're interested in everything, make me an offer.

Last edited:

crab119

Registered Member
Jan 11, 2006
tank

sirlinus said:
Time for me to move, so I need to sell my 90 Gallon tank and the stand. (PICKUP ONLY) The tank's dimensions are 72"L, 18"W, and 18"H and has an oak finish. It still has a small amount of pink coralline algae on the back that I am trying to scrape off so, fyi, I might not be able to get all of it. The stand is black painted wood with cabinets on either side and shelves in the middle. It has normal wear and tear with a few nicks here and there...nothing too bad. I'll take:

$150 for the tank

I would like the tank for the $150. How old is it ?
Also the heater. I am in CT.

sirlinus

AC Members
Jan 19, 2005
Correction to tank dimensions!

My apologies...the correct tank dimensions are 48 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 25 3/8

Last edited:

sirlinus

AC Members
Jan 19, 2005
The tank and heater will be sold this Tuesday 1/17, but everything else is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store