For Sale: Vieja Zonatum

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare Cichlids

I'm In Bloom
Dec 2, 2000
Visit site
I have around 6 Zonatum for sale. This is a very beautiful green, blue, red and black, Central American cichlid. They range in size from 2"-3" SL, but if fed heavily they can grow much faster than these currently are. I have a male that I was separated in the beginning because he was almost dead. Fins were gone, and he was was laying on the bottom. Now he's 4" SL and is the nicest looking of them all. But he is the one I'm keeping.

These guys are quite peaceful for a cichlid. Comparable to Oscars, Jack Dempsey's, and Synspilum. Nothing close to a Red Devil or Midas in aggression. Max size is around 10" SL. All of these are F1 from Conkel.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me.

Rare Cichlids

I'm In Bloom
Dec 2, 2000
Visit site
Ky, and I can ship easily.

Rare Cichlids

I'm In Bloom
Dec 2, 2000
Visit site
Still available

Rare Cichlids

I'm In Bloom
Dec 2, 2000
Visit site
bump

Rare Cichlids

I'm In Bloom
Dec 2, 2000
Visit site
I'm not sure. I've never seen these for sale before and can't judge prices based on other examples. I'll say $20 for the larger fish (possibly males) and $15 for the smaller fish (possibly females). If someone thinks this is to high let me know.

Rare Cichlids

I'm In Bloom
Dec 2, 2000
Visit site
If I don't sell within a day or 2, I'll probably try to trade them for Red Hooks at the LFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store