Cherry Shrimp with cheap shipping!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
NO MORE 6 for $10...they are $1 each
For those interested in Cherry Shrimp (Neocaridina denticulata sinensis), I have them for sale and can ship anywhere in the U.S.. Shipping is $8 unless you want more than 30, then pm or email me. For most, the price is as follows...
6 Shrimp for $10. Additional shrimp will be $1.75 and I will add an extra shrimp for every 10 ordered. So... 7 shrimp for $11.75, 8 shrimp for $13.50, 9 shrimp for $15.25, 10 shrimp (actually 11) for $17.00, 12 shrimp for $18.75, etc...
These are juvenile/sub-adult shrimp, and even at their 1/4"-1/2" size, they have nice color!

Oh yeah, I gaurantee live arrival!

Last edited by a moderator:

beviking

Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Thanks Koi...my dig camera doesn't have that good of a macro so my pics of shrimp stink! I can't even find the one I posted at aquabid.com but if you check aquabid under inverts and the same user name "beviking", you'll see my own pic. You can also check my feedback while you're there. If I can locate the other pics, I'll post them.

beviking

Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Let's see how this looks...

It's pretty small but that's the point. That's a strand of java moss...a single strand...just to show that they color up even when young/small.
Now if I could get a GOOD pic of a mature female...that would show you some color!

SHRIMP1.jpg

Last edited:

BUCKEYEMOLDED

AC Members
Feb 18, 2005
I bought 18 from beviking 9.30.05 and now have over 150 great shrimp.
with top notch shipping.
thanks again

Last edited:

beviking

Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Awesome! Great to hear they are doing so well! :thm:

AquaHobby

AC Members
Jan 8, 2006
South Dakota-USA
Cherry shrimp

I also have purchased from BeViking and have had very good luck with his shrimp and plants. He is a great dealer and very honest. I had 12 shrimp, I now have four times that and I see allot of little shrimps now too, so they are breeding and when they ge their full color, they are truly beautiful bright cherry red. I am amazed with them.

His price is reasonable too and his shipping is fast, you cannot go wrong with this dealer.

AquaHobbyist

BUCKEYEMOLDED said:
I bought 18 from beviking 9.30.05 and now have over 150 great shrimp.
with top notch shipping.
thanks again

LiLangeL181

some people do drugs, I do guppys!
Nov 4, 2005
Michigan
what kind of conditions would they need? water, tankmates, food, ect. I might be interested.

beviking

Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Sorry, I'm temporarily out of stock (well, low anyway). I'll let you know when I have enough to offer them again.

LiLangeL181, you can search in the General Freshwater Forum here at AC or check out franksaquarium.com, azgardens.com, or petshrimp.com. They're quite hardy, unfortunately, many fish will find them as food :(

Finally snapped a decent pic too! Even though the females are deep red, the males tend to be less red, though generally not as pale as the male on the left.

FemaleShrimp.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store