Where to buy Orange chromides

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Does anyone know of any breeders or online stores that have Orange Chromides? I am haveing a hard time finding these guys and I REALLY want them :huh:

Thanks in advance,

Gin

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Flowerhorn916 said:
you can get red ones from here cheap and they will ship as much fish as you want for 30-40.00

http://www.tropfish5.com/misc.htm
All I saw was the red oscars? I did send an email so maybe they will respond and let me know if they do have them?

Thanks,

Gin

Flowerhorn916

AC Members
Dec 27, 2005
Sacramento, Ca
Your not looking very hard.. look on the link I posted about half way down that page.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Flowerhorn916 said:
Your not looking very hard.. look on the link I posted about half way down that page.
:duh: Ok guess I need to open my eyes a little more!!! I think I've just looked at the orange so much my mind didn't register it ;) I'm going to look into them a little more but if I can't find the orange I will go with the red!

Thank you :thm:

Gin

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Found Em!!!

:bday: Yippy I found a place I can but them!!! **************** has them...I had been there several times and they were always out of stock, just went back to send an email and ask when they would have them again and they are in stock now!!! They are onlt 5/something a piece (as hard a time as I had finding them) I thought they'd be more!!! :bowing:

Thanks everyone :cool2:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
OH GREAT!!! Now I went back to order them and it's back to saying out of stock!!! Maybe I will just get the "red" Chromide then.

Flowerhorn916

AC Members
Dec 27, 2005
Sacramento, Ca
probably a good idea to buy other fish too since that place charges flat rate.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Yeah I was thinking that too, actually all three places I found them at charge a flat fee, so I figured I'd get my chromides and mollies from the same place (mollies are the only other fish I was buying), I already have a violet goby just needed a couple tank mates for him and the tank will only be 45g for now, I will need bigger one before long for the goby.

Thanks for the suggestion, OH wait I will be turning my 30g into a german rams tank, maybe I should get them at the same time too!!!! Heh, see how things just fall in place some times!!!

Flowerhorn916

AC Members
Dec 27, 2005
Sacramento, Ca
Rams are only 2.50 there I was also going to make an order there sometime soon! They ship to your airport and you get the fish same day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store