bio wheel pro 60

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hle_81

AC Members
Dec 9, 2002
florida
Visit site
how long is the bio wheel pro 60?

somefinnfishy

AC Members
May 12, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
www.freewebs.com
19 1/4"needed.
whats the aplication? they can be split in to two 10"pro 30s tee the line off and order the extra pro 30 elbow.Also it will fit rims up to 1" and you can set either side over a center brace If trying to use on a 36"frame.
I run a pro 60 with a power head pulling of a UGF Quitest tank I have no water splash noise and take care of a 29G and a pair of fish with a two ounce a day shrimp habit.Water change 30% when nitrates hit 30ppm like once a month maybe.In other words they will grow to handle massive bio loads.

Two Tanker

AC Members
Feb 12, 2003
Auburn, AL
Visit site
I just installed the Pro 60 onto my tank last night. I was wondering if it matters which way the wheel spins? I can get it to spin both ways, just wondering if one was better than the other.

JEFF

tnlguinn

flathead owner
Jan 26, 2003
So IN
read the paperwork that came with it and it says that it doesn't make a difference which direction which way it spins, but from my experience forward is better, less of a mess. also the slower the better, better air water exchange and its easier on the bearings. mines been up and running a year. the only maint has been to clean and rinse it every month . good luck.:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store