Need Help Stocking 125 Gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ICLoachPosse

Registered Member
Jan 22, 2006
Hope i don't sound like an idiot, i'm new to cichlids and started by stocking 7 cichlids i bought from a LFS. The lady at the store, who i've dealt with for years helped me pick them out and they all have gotten along fine, but now i can't find my receipt and am having trouble identifying them. A site i was on while trying to research listed all of them as Labidochromis caeruleus, i know for sure two of them are called yellow labs, and i also have one syndonitis cat. Anyway to make a long story short, the tank we've put them in originally is too small (30 gallon long), and although they appear happy and healthy now i'm afraid of what my happen shortly. So my girlfriend and I are in the process of acquiring a 125 gallon set-up. My girlfriend wants to add more fish, I was thinking maybe more syndonitis since i've read they do better in groups of three, but i was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what else I could add or if i should add anything at all?

Thanks for your Help in Advance

Flowerhorn916

AC Members
Dec 27, 2005
Sacramento, Ca
Well most syno cats get BIG 10-12" you may want to find out what kind you have. I would suggest staying w/ some smaller syno since one 12"er is gonna take up too much space.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store