a little more help please !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

afkouns

AC Members
Feb 22, 2003
Visit site
I'm some what disappointed with this forum. I expected a lot more opinions from all the various members. I would like to have seen more replies to my 3 posts so I can sift out the facts from bologna as well as get many ideas. So far I have received only 1 reply for 2 of my posts and 2 for another. Come on people. I know there are plenty of more helpfull people here.

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Sorry you are disappointed. Everyone who helps out around here is a volunteer--no one gets paid for trying to help. If someone else has already given the same information I could provide, or if there are several threads with similar information, I won't always comment.

The reef forum does not get the most activity, but eventually those with experience will show up and provide information if they can. There are lots of forums out there with a much slower response time, and much less traffic. Criticizing this one won't help you out, nor will badgering us.

afkouns

AC Members
Feb 22, 2003
Visit site
Criticizing or badgering is not my intent. I just want a few more responses then from just one person. I would like to add thanks for those of you that have replied. If answers where given in a previous post that is not of the person that is new and asking it's not very helpful to no reply becuase you answered it somewhere else. This is a new hobby to me (less then a year) and I have plenty of questions and am trying to limit them. I also encourage many responses so I can find the best solution out of all to fit my needs.

Thanks for replying by the way.

afkouns

AC Members
Feb 22, 2003
Visit site
I did, but unfortunately it wasn't much help. I did however get to read some interesting things. thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store