Eheim 2215 and 2213 canister filters!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissofthegorami

Broke College Student
Feb 24, 2005
Boston,MA
Eheim 2213 canister filter, MA

Eheim is the best most reliable filter available. These two filters are practically new and will last for decades. You only need to rinse the filter media once every few months, then it can be reused. Huge volume for biological filtration as well as mechanical and chemical.

Eheim 2213 canister filter: $50
Pumps 116 galons per hour, rated for up to 70 gallons. I'd use on up to a 55 gallon depending on bioload. Retails for $100 in pet stores.

Located in MA. Will ship for price of shipping. Or you can pick up in MA. Might deliver for a fee depending on how far you are.

Last edited:

Hoobahans

AC Members
Mar 3, 2006
From one flat broke college student to another, if the best offer that you get is 25 shipped Id love to pay 40 shipped. Id offer more but, well, Im broke and this isnt a cheap hobby. So if you get a quality offer just ignore this, but if not it would make my day!

Last edited:

Jay-Stew

AC Members
Jan 18, 2006
26 miles North of Lake Erie
Hi, How old is it? Does it come with all of the hoses and valves? Does any filter media come with it?

Kissofthegorami

Broke College Student
Feb 24, 2005
Boston,MA
born2lovefish said:
No thanks I can buy a brand new one for $75 through Drsfostersmith.com Why pay $50 plus $25 shipping for a used one....

Why be an @#$%%^ ? eheim canister filters sell for a lot more and last for decades. I am not going to give it away cheap @#$%^^.

DarkSoul

Mad Scientist
Mar 12, 2007
London, Ontario
if its clean, and in really good condition, i'll take the 2213 off your hands.

Im in Canada though, so if shipping is going to cost alot, I might not buy it from you.

I am looking for one of these though, and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it.

PM if you still have it and want to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store