How do I 'UNSUBSCRIBE'

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
It's too late.

You are now associated with "this place" for more than your lifetime.

It's called the Internet.

It never ends. It never forgets.

:D

Hope this helps.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Im not sure if you simply hate it on AC so much you're ripping your hair out, in that case, PM a moderator.... OrionGirl or Mogurnda probably...

or you just want the email notifications to stop so.... if the notifications are the problem, go to User CP at the top of the forums, select Edit Options and
find part below. Uncheck and check whatever you prefer.:

Edit Options:

Messaging & Notification
Receive EmailFrom time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option.
Receive Email from Administrators

You can allow other members to send you email messages.
Receive Email from Other Members

Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:
Private MessagingThis forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
In an answer to dolls question. http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68209

In an answer to the lighting issue, (you can read through the crap in that post to get it) Fish do need a light cycle, but not necisarily a light on the aquarium.

Did you, easy60, pick the wrong forum for advice? No. Does AC have some jokers(there not ALWAYS bad jokes ;) ) and provocituers? Well yes it does, but there are some really helpful folks here too. You got a bad welcome, and while I cannot personally rectify that or condemn those who led you to believe this site is so awful, I can assure you that if you stick arround you will find a majority of the posters here are knowledgable and kind. There is an ignore feature you can set so you dont have to see posts from users you find offensive or counterproductive.

So, lets start fresh!! Welcome to AC easy60man! :dance: :clap:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
sumthin fishy, yes I also read through that and figure some are just real serious about things. Take for example the rioting overseas due to a few cartoons. This website has always had its sarcsm, at least since I've been here, and it makes it interesting... I stopped visiting 2 websites I thought would be an excellent source of info due to how serious they are. I noticed if you can't joke around some, then the site members start fighting. It's true - I've seen it...

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
Man, I cracked up when I read the title to this thread! :laugh:

GraphicDesign did go on a little bit of a rampage there. I remember reading that thread the other day going, "Oh Sh**!" at some of the things that were being posted.

Eh, it happens. I've gone on my tirades before.

Easy60Man just got a bad first impression. It's a shame, but it's not the first time we've lost members like that.

Lobo.

sheep in wolf's clothing
Feb 24, 2005
Nashville
yea ive read a few of graphic's threads... and at a risk to getting him mad... i think that he overdoes it, but means well

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Hi easy60man, There's some long-standing members here who have excellent advice. If someone offends you, put them on ignore and don't look at their posts. If you find them very offensive, period, report them to the moderators if needed.

We'd hate to see you leave because of one or two members. There's a couple I don't care for, so I just don't read anything they say. The really good, helpful and patient members outweigh the others.

Stick around.

Lila

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Watcher74 said:
GraphicDesign did go on a little bit of a rampage there. I remember reading that thread the other day going, "Oh Sh**!" at some of the things that were being posted.

Yes, he did. And he did it in a degrading way. Not to mention he wasent even correct.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store