The implants have started... It's a 'new world'...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aquarob

I give up!
Jan 1, 2006
I want one! I want one of those with all my medical history, allergy information, my bank accounts and credit score (talk about fast-pay), the possibilties go on and on. So what if the FBI/CIA/Local PD know exactly where I am 24/7, im not a criminal. I think we should implant them into babies as soon as they are born, imagine how many lost children/kidnapped children could be found alive instead of raped and buried in the woods somewhere... Sorry that sounded harsh, but its a sad world we live in. This technology is wonderful, imho.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Slick Fork said:
Scary is all I've got to say.
I agree.

I trust my morals!

:D

mishi8

Go fly a kite!
Jan 13, 2005
Alberta
Quote from the article: “I have one,” he said. “I'm not going to ask somebody to do something I wouldn't do myself. None of my employees are forced to get the chip to keep their job.”

So, one doesn't have to implant the chip to keep their job, but does agreeing to do it give them job security? Just imagine going through that and then losing your position...they could just lock you out of the building.

Lobo.

sheep in wolf's clothing
Feb 24, 2005
Nashville
i think its great technology.. and yes they DONT know where they are 24-7 id just be like haveing a credit card, under your skin. most people carry those with them everywhere anyway, except when their wallet gets lost or stolen...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store