A Fun Fish I.D. Competition

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

loaches r cool

Snail Terminator
Feb 15, 2006
Gahanna, Ohio
tristan.homelinux.net
Was going to put this in the picture sticky but figured better of making a new thread. I have a picture here of a good majority of my fish in thier 'feeding stance'... meaning when I walk infront of the tank they all swarm to the front awaiting food. I thought maybe it would be interesting to see if anyone can guess: (1) the # of each individual fish in the picture, (2) the name (common name is fine) of each different type of fish. So lets see if anyone can get it right... And perhaps some of the experts on here could wait until a few others try first? All probably post the answer up tomarro (sunday).

Edit: Answer is posted below. If you want to try to guess dont scroll down past the first few posts till your ready. :)

Edit: Answer is posted below. If you want to try to guess dont scroll down past the first few posts till your ready. :)

Last edited:

Larissa

Katherine Hope
Jun 9, 2005
brenham, tx
I see a Congo tetra. And dwarf neon rainbow. Turquoise rainbow? SAEs or CAEs, clown loaches, maybe a common plec, the other one is not of course. Not too sure about the rest.

RockabillyChick

Kilt-lifter
Nov 5, 2005
Washington state
i see 4 rainbows, 3 congos, 2 CAE's, 3 loaches, 2 plecs, but not sure on the species of the one, and a cichlid of some kind.

RockabillyChick

Kilt-lifter
Nov 5, 2005
Washington state
i see 15 fish and i believe someone elses nose on the left side.

Genral72

Giver of worthless imformation.
Oct 15, 2005
Pittsburgh
Bottom right apistogramma cacuatoidies or cockatoo cichlid(they are the same species)
Clown loaches.
16 fish total

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store