Geeks Unite! Anybody here homeschooled?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Genral72

Giver of worthless imformation.
Oct 15, 2005
Pittsburgh
I was just curious who here was or is homeschooled. I was all my life except for third grade.

Larissa

Katherine Hope
Jun 9, 2005
brenham, tx
I wasn't but my sister was for the last couple of years of high school. She ended up just getting her GED at the end and it certainly hasn't affected her ability to get a college degree in any way. I think that homeschooling can be a really good thing but I chose to put my kids in the public school system and so far I am happy with it. I know several people that homeschool their children and it seems to work well for them. I know other people who have done it and later decided to put their kids in public or private schools later. (Sorry, I realize you were just asking who on this board was or is homeschooled and I kind of made a long post)

valerie

AC Members
Apr 18, 2001
Edmonton, AB
I've done homeschooling since about 9 grade, and i'm finally about to finish my last Highschool course this semester. I've done regular correspondence(mail in the booklets) and i've done cyber school(ove rthe internet). I found its much harder to do school at home then actually going to school. Its definately not for everyone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store