Pupils write with both hands simultaneously

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Link: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1753515.html

Wow!

I'd like to see this one.....

"....I know six languages.. ...I can write in two languages at one time.."

..Kinda, well, makes you feel 'less educated' --in that area, that is..

:D

Genral72

Giver of worthless imformation.
Oct 15, 2005
Pittsburgh
I wonder if it is true? Hmmm..... You would have to seperate your brain thought waves. It is possible but it would be hard.

hurricanejedi

AC Members
Apr 4, 2005
Raleigh, NC
www.flowerspride.com
I've actually heard of something like this before. I thought it was just a single person that had a gift. I'm surprised to find its something that is teachable.

When I was bored in school I would switch hands to write. But that was as far as it went for me. Heaven forbid someone needed my notes when I actually wrote with my left hand.

kittyhazelton

I eat sushi
Aug 15, 2005
Hartford, VT
elfwood.lysator.liu.se
One of my friends WAS ambidextrous until 1st grade when the teacher told them they could only write with one hand. (stupid teachers) Now he's just a lefty when it comes to wrriting.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
This should be an "elective course" --- or, a basic course, with no "penalties" on failure!

Some teacher(s) should be "Right Now" on top of this subject...

I really want to see the one that can write 2 languages at the same time.. (random dictation..)

Wow!

:D

Hannys_Papa

AC Members
Aug 31, 2005
Upstate NY
I can't imagine all of the kids being able to write 2 different languages at the same time - i am sure the one quoted in the article was special.

We had a captain in the army that was able to listen to morsecode on 2 different frequencies simultaneously (he had special headphones so he could listen to one on his left and the other one on his right ear) and write what he heard on both down at the same time (either by hand (again one for each frequency) or on the PC).

And he could do both faster than what i was able to decode/ write down while using both my ears. Amazing ability....

Native American

Just Another Flying Fish
Apr 25, 2005
Altus, OK
UncaBret said:
Ummmm, did that make sense?
Yes, if it was an anagram! :D

One student, Kamla, said: "I know six languages - Hindi, Urdu, English, Roman, Sanskrit and Arabic. I can write in two languages at one time."
Sanskrit? Holy moly, just comprehending that language properly along with his not-too-easy native tongue would be a job in itself for most collegiate-level linguists in any English-speaking country.

v/r, N-A

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store