A Terrorist - Nonetheless...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Link: http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=228089

Do you know why this terrorist act is not in the news?
Maybe a bomb would have been 'overlooked' also - by the mainstream "News Medis" in America...

What's up with this????

:rant:

We need to know about these acts. Each and everyone of us needs to be informed.

Last edited:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Surprisingly, It didn't get that much coverage on our local channels here in NC. Though channel 11 out of Raliegh (ABC) noted it 3 or 4 times in the following days and played his 911 call asking the police to come arrest him.

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
It was covered on FoxNews.....

They aren't classifying it a "terrorist" act.......last I heard.

Reason being.........it would be very costly for the federal government to have to indite and process every random act of violence that every single nut takes into thier own head to act out.

Terrorist acts have to be a violent act which is a planned coordinated effort put together by a group of people....just one person deciding on thier own to pull off some wanton act of violence...doesn't classify as terrorism....no matter what reason they have for doing it.

I can see the logic for this.......I certainly don't want my dollars spent prosecuting every single nutcase that decides to go out and do something stupid because they "hate America". I'd rather my dollars were spent going after the REAL hardcore terrorists......who have a whole network of backup thugs around the globe to help them plan and finance thier twisted violent schemes....

hurricanejedi

AC Members
Apr 4, 2005
Raleigh, NC
www.flowerspride.com
This is all our local radios talk about... Haven't watched the news much so not sure what they are saying. Interesting point I heard was had the weapon not been a car, but a gun or knife, then it would have been called a terrorist attack in an instant. But the fact that a car was used and no significant injuries, it seems to not be getting much of an impact.

Teelie

AC Members
Dec 19, 2005
I read about this on CNN the other day but it wasn't listed as a terrorist act.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
edited..
whatever..

Last edited:

lucas68

Registered Fish User
Jan 4, 2006
Newark, DE
This is another example that some people should not breed. I'm just pissed that my tax dollars are going to be feeding this guy for the next few years if not the rest of his worthless life. I hope they pass this guy around like a b@*$# being traded for a pack of smokes. Can you tell this stuff pisses me off? :rant:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
edited...

Last edited:

Lauren

Say hello to my lilttle friends
Aug 9, 2003
So Cal
Visit site
He's just a crazy nutjob jumping on the Jihad bandwagon, IMO.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
edted... past is past - no matter..

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store