Can you help me out with petsmart?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Gumby131

cod fishing
Feb 4, 2006
Melbourne, VIC
ok,
my first Queston, is petsmart an online store or do they have shops?
Second, if they do have shops would someone be willing to by me one of those penn plax heaters and then sending it over, as international shipping is HEAPS!
can you please!!!!! help me out

Pufferpoison

Like a dolls eyes
Feb 6, 2006
actually shipping isn't that bad for Australia, i've sold alot of stuff from ebay over in those parts, it's not as bad as you would think.

YuccaPatrol

Over-filtered
Oct 17, 2004
FYI, those Penn Plax heaters are TERRIBLE! Very difficult to adjust the temp and very fragile. I unfortunately have several that I inherited and am slowly getting rid of them.

Heck, I feel so strongly that I'd do the shipping for you if you decided to get a fantastic unbreakable sumbersible Visi-therm Stealth instead!

Edit: just went to petsmart website and saw that you are probably wanting the submersible ones that are on incredible sale price rather than the Penn-Plax Therma-Flow ones that I think are rubbish. . .

Last edited:

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Yeah I had one of the Penn-Plax hanging heaters, it lasted about 3 months. I was cleaning the tank one day and the bottom half of the glass just fell off. Real nice.

Galaxie

AC Members
Feb 4, 2005
VA
Gumby131 said:
ok,
my first Queston, is petsmart an online store or do they have shops?
Second, if they do have shops would someone be willing to by me one of those penn plax heaters and then sending it over, as international shipping is HEAPS!
can you please!!!!! help me out
I don't get it....either way it needs to be shipped. :huh:
Why not try Drs Foster Smith.com or Petsolutions.com

TipStylez

XCELMotorsports.com
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle WA
yeah i thought petsmart only had topfin and acura...the acura ones look nice tho and i think they are on clearance and free shipping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store