got bored today

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kittyhazelton

I eat sushi
Aug 15, 2005
Hartford, VT
elfwood.lysator.liu.se
Some of you might get a kick out of this. Decided to make use of the empty mac case i had kicking around. It looks alot smaller than it really is, and doesn't have much less space on the inside than the enclosure that my gecko was already it, it's just a bit awkward of a shape.

geckomac.jpg

patoloco

De seguro no sabes lo que dice aqu
Oct 20, 2005
Costa Rica
wetpatoloco.tripod.com

This is a photoshoped picture I did in 2003. your gekko setup reminded me of this picture.

patoloco

De seguro no sabes lo que dice aqu
Oct 20, 2005
Costa Rica
wetpatoloco.tripod.com

Found another of my mac hating photoshops!!! :D

kittyhazelton

I eat sushi
Aug 15, 2005
Hartford, VT
elfwood.lysator.liu.se
uh, those pictures aren't working for me. I don't see any pics there.

And when I get a chance I'm gonna make it so that the power switch for the light is the power switch on the front of the computer.
Hrmmm, maybe I'll figure out a way to make it make that horrible BONG noise that macs like to make.

Last edited:

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
That is just the cutest thing!!!! I love how the little guy is clinging to the front in that picture.

What a clever lady you are!

mishi8

Go fly a kite!
Jan 13, 2005
Alberta
graphicdesign_r said:
The best use I've seen yet for a Mac. (can tell I'm a not a mac guy huh...)

Surprising, considering you're a graphic designer.

I switched from PC to Mac when I took my designer training, and haven't looked back. I trained on a Mac, the jobs I've worked in have used Mac, and I understand that the design industry is still predominantly Mac-based.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store