The Mystery of the Moon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Quote:

"Another NASA official, Christopher Kraft, who was director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions, revealed the following conversation between Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Mission Control after he left NASA:

Apollo 11: "Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"

Mission Control (Houston Center): "What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?"

Apollo 11: “They're here under the surface.”

Mission Control: "What's there? Emission interrupted...interference control calling Apollo II."

Apollo 11: "We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments."

Mission Control: "Repeat your last information."

Apollo 11: "I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up on the other side of the crater."

Mission Control: "Repeat...repeat!"

Apollo 11: "Let us sound this orbit a ..... In 625 to5...automatic relay connected...My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything. What then?"

Mission Control: "Have you picked up anything?"

Apollo 11: "I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film."

Mission Control: "Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the U.F.O's. over?

Apollo 11: "They've landed there. There they are and they are watching us."

Mission Control: "The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?"

Apollo 11: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."
"

I don't make this up.. I'm just sharing it...

Link: http://www.thothweb.com/article2704.html

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
joephys said:
Well if its on the internet, it must be true.
Yeah, I here that a lot...

But, why not just call Christopher Kraft (ex-NASA)?
Maybe he's just one big liar...

Hannys_Papa

AC Members
Aug 31, 2005
Upstate NY
More likely is someone just made up that nonsense and claims he said it. Or did you ask him yet to make sure he actually did ?

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
If you read the entire link, there is a lot more interesting stuff, true or not its something to think on. I bet you guys still believe we have actually walked on the moon, huh? Or that there really is a guy nammed bin laden who is a terrorist. Or that there are people here who REALLY keep fish. Sheesh.

rosita

Here
Jan 11, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
sumthin fishy said:
If you read the entire link, there is a lot more interesting stuff, true or not its something to think on. I bet you guys still believe we have actually walked on the moon, huh? Or that there really is a guy nammed bin laden who is a terrorist. Or that there are people here who REALLY keep fish. Sheesh.
I completely agree with sumthin fishy. I have found that, time after time, he illustrates pure genius. I certainly don't keep fish. Fish are gross. Look at their poopies--just drag on behind them like nothing's happenin'. And they'll put anything in their mouths--they might spit it out, but still . . . ugghh. And Joe is right up there. The wisdom. . . the ability to find the most infinitesimal, obscure NEWS . . . wow. :bowing:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
rosita said:
.. ... And Joe is right up there. The wisdom. . . the ability to find the most infinitesimal, obscure NEWS . . . wow. :bowing:
And I'm so glad you enjopy reading it! :D ...

You are my inspiration...

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
Joe, just like mysteries. I can't say that I can't understand the attraction. Actually I have an old book that I think Joe would absolutely love. Really interesting stuff in there.

I've done my share of looking up and reading about Aliens, Crop Circles, Green People, tiny 10 inch tall humanoids, Reptoids, all kinds of odd stuff.

But now I pretty much just study scientifically factual information. I can wonder about Aliens or whatever my entire life and not know anything really that I feel enlightened about. But it is great entertainment to speculate about the occasional odd story.

kveeti

Easily amused
Jun 12, 2002
Winnipeg, MB
The Moon's the North Wind's cookie
He bites it, day by day
Until there's but a rim of scraps
That crumble all away.

The South Wind is the baker
He kneads clouds in his den,
And bakes a crisp new moon that ...
greedy.... North.... Wind ....eats....again!

POEM by Vachel Lindsay (1879-1931)

OK, so the only connection is that it's about the moon. My mom used to recite that poem to my sister and me when we were little, as we did to our own kids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store