School for UFO-spotters

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
sumthin fishy said:
Cheese is good on bread. I like it on tortillas better though.
Its hard to beat a properly made grilled cheese! --- :D

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
Oh man, A pair of good sized tortillas, stuffed with colby and jack cheese (california chedar melts better than wisconsin :p). You use BUTTER in a CAST IRON skillet, and add 2 packs of taco bell hot sauce to the hot butter. Fry it just till golden brown and cheese is melted all the way. Make sure its enough butter to fry both sides. You can add any leftover meat or veggies from the night before too(pork, chicken, beef, unknown, hotdogs, corn, zuchinni I could go on) but I love plain cheese...mmmmmmm.

rosita

Here
Jan 11, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
Joe, man, I've found over the past couple of months you can find some pretty obscure, mondo bizzaro stuff goin' on, but this is on the edge!!! Dude, you rock!!! Thanks for keeping my little world interesting. :thm:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
rosita said:
... Thanks for keeping my little world interesting. :thm:
Sometimes I can't figure out if you hate the "bizzare" topics, or like them... I will take this as a "yes vote" on strange topics -- stuff not many would believe, even though I try to post only what might be true.

joephys

AC Members
Dec 22, 2005
Keep'm comming. If people don't like them they don't have to read them. That discussion is in another thread so i'll I won't say anymore.

I don't get where all the cheese talk came from. Oh wait I get it you said it would generate some unique comments. :duh:

Its a toss up between grilled cheese and cheese on a tortilla. When I was younger I used to put bacon bits on my tortilla with cheese, but I don't know. Bacon bits are kinda gross. (not real bacon) Now I just like them plane, maybe with some sour cream. I'm hungry

Native American

Just Another Flying Fish
Apr 25, 2005
Altus, OK
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store