Aquaria Central is back again, yay....yay.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Yuri De Lima

AC Members
Nov 2, 2005
Alexandria,VA
This seems like deja vu... I know I've said this about a month ago.

Bandwidth exceeds limit? Whose proplem is this? What are the Admins. of this site doing that this is happening almost every month. Do we need more money to run this site? Take the easy way out, have ads/specials here on this site from online/local pet stores. That way we will have a sponsor and not have this problem happening every so often. Are the admins really doing their job?

Umm I kinda miss the good old, Aquaria Central. Where you can actually get some good advice.

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
heh. "good old, Aquaria Central"? You've been here less than a half year, bro. Crap, there are people here that have been cruising the forums since the 90's. I don't think we can talk about the "good ole days".

Yuri De Lima

AC Members
Nov 2, 2005
Alexandria,VA
you get the point, it was a lot better before, that's the point, steer not away from it. Now all we have here is crappy posts about pran, purple strings with a rock attached to it. such a big deal

case_rums

AC Members
Nov 9, 2003
CT
Visit site
see my post in the rants thread.

Yuri De Lima

AC Members
Nov 2, 2005
Alexandria,VA
Diableling people's personal page is a good idea. First of all there not anybody here that has got any good/educational information in their personal pages, all they go is crap info. So cut that off the list. Another thing, cut all of those info people put under thir names when they post. You know what the "what tanks i've got", "what I am doing", "what fish I have/am getting." That's all crap too, people make a long list of all what they have. I never pay any attention to it anyways. That'sall unnecessary info, cut it off and some of the proble of this place will be resolved.

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
Or maybe charge a tiny (say $4 dollar fee per month) to use the forum? That would solve everything. Keep out all the "crap" posters, double user name users (I.E. a lot of the trolls), people that are just looking in for an hour or so and then never coming back, and add capital to the running of the site.

What do you think of that?

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Yuri De Lima said:
.. Now all we have here is crappy posts about pran, purple strings with a rock attached to it. such a big deal
You are on the wrong .......

Last edited:

kveeti

Easily amused
Jun 12, 2002
Winnipeg, MB
Although "purple" is more appealing than eggplant, what would we call white eggplants? A rose is a rose....

Don't forget to boil and mash your swede!

The first time I had to type "boil swede" (even though it wasn't capitalized) I just about choked. A swede (I found out) is a rutabaga. The name rutabaga comes from the Swedish rotabagge, which is why it's also called a swede.

Yuri De Lima

AC Members
Nov 2, 2005
Alexandria,VA
Don't get me wrong 125gJoe, sir, I enjoy informative posts, i'm critizing the really pathetic ones.

I always enjoy your informatice posts, all the ones about big monster fish...water in Mars..aliens...science...well until now. (jak)

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
kveeti said:
... what would we call white eggplants? .....
I don't know, I'm not a fan of eggplants.. How about a "White purple"?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store