FISH TANKS, PLANTS, ACCESSORIES, RARE FISH and MORE-DC METRO

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jianling

AC Members
Dec 22, 2004
I keep more than 30 55-gallon and up fish ranks in my home. I keep different kind of tropical fish and breed discus. I have recently cleaned up my fish room and found a lot of equipments which are still in great condition but I do not have a use of them in near future. I have many healthy fish for sale too. Here they are:

[Live Fish:]

* 20 Moba frontosa Juveniles. 1.5-2". $25 each. 10 for $230.

* 45 Mpimbwe Frontosa juveniles 1". $15 each. 10 for $120.

* Many show quality guppies, red delta guppies, snakeskin guppies, etc. 10 for $30 shipped.

* Three 4" show quality discus. Red/Blue Turquioses, blue diamond, cobalt blue and alenquer. $39 each. If you take all 3, it's $100. Shining color and patterns.

* 7 Kipili Frontosa African cichlids. All 5"+. Asking for $59 each or $399 for the group.

* A pair of show quality Jumbo red cap oranda goldfish. Pure white color in the body and no missing scales. 6"7" lip to taip tip. $99 for the pair.

* Two Large pleco. 8" in size. $9.99 each.

[Tanks:]
* 125 gallon aquarium. My favorite fish tank set among my 20+ fish tanks. Complete with hardwood stand and canopy. I am sacrificing it due to above reason. See picture below. Light not included. Actual tank set is more beautiful than in the picture. Must see and must have! $2000+ invested. $800 OBO.See picture below.

* 38 gallon aquarium set with matching stand and hood in walnut finish. The stand is made like a stylish piece of furniture with large cabinet to hide away any fish stuffs. $199 OBO. See picture below.

* 29 gallon aquarium with wood cabinet stand and matching plastic hood and light strip. All in matching sizes and black finish. SOLD

* 75 gallon aquarium with wood cabinet stand and canopy. Light Strip is also included. In blond oak finish. Show in picture below. A must have show tank. If bought in store would be $700+. Asking $399.

* 29 gallon tank set complete with light hood, plastic hood and frame wood stand. $99. See picture below.

* Double 20 gallon tank with a wooden stand. Two 20g tanks are on upper and lower levels of the wooden stand. See picture. Lower level tank can be used as hospital tank, aged water tank, breeder tank etc. Complete with light hood. Good for breeders, beginners, etc. $169 OBO. See picture below.

* 20 gallon long tank with wrought iron stand. Complete with screen top and light. Great for lizards, turtles, snakes, and other reptiles. $59 OBO.

[Live Plants] * Water sprites, java ferns, Rotala Indicas, tape grass Vals, Ludwigia, and Anubias. I will trim each 6"+ fresh stem for you for only $1.50. Any kind. 15 stems for $20.

[Accessories:]

* Long Python Syphon for water change. Come with suction cup. Very convenient. $9.99

* A lot of chemicals. Most are like new. 20 bottles for $19.

* Rasin decors, castles, ships, boulders. 6"+ at least each. $5-10 a piece.

* Brand new Ebo Jager Heaters. 250W+ . $35 each shipped.

* 5 aquarium plastic plants. Bought $5-10 each in stores. Asking $2 each. Take all for $10.

* 50 lbs of small blue pebbles for aquarium only. 1/2" diameter. Great substrates. Bought from local fish store for $60+. $19.

* 10 lbs of Instant Ocean salt. $5.

* Brand new Freshwater/Saltwater NitrAte Test Kit. Aquarium Pharmaceuticals brand. 90 tests. Bought $15. Asking for $5.

* One Like New Freshwater Master Test kit (Aquarium Pharmaceutical). Test PH, NitrIte, Chlorine, Ammonia, Hardness. Bought $50. Used only 1-2 times. Asking $20.

* 5 used aquarium air pumps, large and small. Works perfectly. One-outlet ones are $20 each in stores, two-outlets are $30 each. Asking $10 each for smaller one-outlet ones, $20 for larger two-outlet ones.

* 5 Betta fish in-tank container. This is an acrylic container with cover that can hung in your tank side in the water. Can be used for betta or sick fish. $15 each in store. Asking $3 each, $10 for all.

Please note, I am very flexible in prices so do not hesitate to make offers. I just need to make room in my fish room and money is not the only concern. I am also happy to give you discount if you buy multiple items. Just ask. Thanks.

125g-blond-1.jpg kipili-frontosa-2.jpg moba-frontosa.jpg

Last edited:

Marala

Where's Nemo?
May 2, 2005
College Station, TX
I tried to send you a pm, but you have exceeded your private message limit.

Marala

Where's Nemo?
May 2, 2005
College Station, TX
Well I was able to send the PM, but you haven't replied. I will try sending an e-mail.

budrecki

Trust me, it's for your own good.
Dec 17, 2005
Orlando,FL
Not all plants are as described, sized are smaller than described. Water sprite is not bushes but individual branches. Java fern not good quality.

Not worth the price, IMO.

threejjj

4EVER
Mar 12, 2005
The 5 plastic plants were a great deal. Java Fern was decent size. Definatly worth money.

jianling

AC Members
Dec 22, 2004
Threejjj,

I am happy you are happy. I will keep up the service.

For anyone else,

I still have whole bunch of equipments and plants for sale. Just drop me a line at Jackson_Tsu@hotmail.com and I will get back to you.

Jianling

jianling

AC Members
Dec 22, 2004
Updated.

I have cleaned out some other stuff and updated the original post this week. Thank you for reading.

Marala

Where's Nemo?
May 2, 2005
College Station, TX
You have exceeded the private message limit. If you will clear some I will send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store