Business cards?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

UncaBret

Yummmm!
Nov 23, 2005
Normal,IL
www.myspace.com
Someone mentioned this idea a while back, printing up cards with the website on them to hand out at pet stores, BigBoxMarts, etc.. Something like

WWW.AquariaCentral.com

Anything and everything you need or want to know about keeping happy, healthy fish!

If we had a bunch of members chip in we could get them cheap. Just an idea.

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
That would be a great idea if we had unlimited bandwidth. I would be afraid that it would bring in the trolls and they would take up bandwidth then we would be without the site for 3 weeks a month instead of one. I cant believe we are still going this month! I thought we would run out by now.

mishi8

Go fly a kite!
Jan 13, 2005
Alberta
UncaBret said:
Someone mentioned this idea a while back, printing up cards with the website on them to hand out at pet stores, BigBoxMarts, etc.. Something like

WWW.AquariaCentral.com

Anything and everything you need or want to know about keeping happy, healthy fish!

If we had a bunch of members chip in we could get them cheap. Just an idea.
I found out about Aquaria Central from a glossy pamphlet inside my Top Fin 10 gallon tank kit from Petsmart. Did AC make an agreement with Petsmart to have their info included? Are they doing this with any other companies?

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
I'm sure Im not alone in saying I was not that knowledgable fishkeeper when I joined. I had quite some experience, but no understanding of the science involved. There are some folks who came here having no experience and knowing nothing. They are now passing knowledge on to newbies. I see no reason to not want to help people care for fish better. We can always push for more bandwidth ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store