Gold Severum Eggs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

darrincan

Registered Member
May 6, 2006
I need some assistance with Gold Severum Breeding please...
After a recent digging by one of my gold severums about two weeks ago and the unsuccessful eggs, I have yet had a second clutch of newly laid eggs on a flat rock. The question(s) I have are:
What needs to be done with the outside filtration set up that I currently run (I have 2 filters outside, an undergravel and 1 power filter intank that is hooked up to the undergravel filter, located on the side of the new eggs) and also, do I need to mess with anything else other than leaving the light on constantly (was told to, so that they are not eaten) Please help if possible.. This is my first experience with severums laying eggs in all my time with my fish hobby. Also, I recently made a temporary sectioned off area for my severums only.. Hope this will help with the process?

I currently have in my 75 gal tank,,, 5 silver dollars, 1 clown loach, 1 pleco,1 cory cat, 2 parot fish, 1 ghost knife fish, 1 Eupterus Catfish(I think that is the name)...and of course.. 2 Gold Sevurums

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store